RAYFINDER GOLD DETECTOR LONG RANGE LOCATOR SIGNAL RECEIVER & POWER MODULE AMPLIFIER
With Rayfinder Gold Detector Long Range Locator, the user has the ability to select the detection range, for example, the range can be set between 300 to 2100 meters. This Rayfinder gold detector feature is useful for estimating the distance to the target. Also when the locator range is selected, smaller targets are rejected and great centering accuracy is achieved.
- 16 bit processor 40 MIPS speed – 160 Mhz clock
- 32 bit DDS synthesizer chip to output waveforms
- Digital frequency synthesis x 20 PLL frequency generator with auto 0.1 Hz frequency stabilizer
- 10 modes to scan gold, silver, copper, bronze, lead, iron, aluminum, diamonds, water, void
- 6 free modes for user frequencies / other elements
- 1 Hz increments for manual frequency selections on any mode
- User frequency selections are automatically stored in memory
- Frequency band 0 – 60000 Hz
- Color LCD, resolution 320 x 240 pixels & 8 backlight levels
- 70 mA battery consumption / 170 mA at full backlight. Battery condition meter
- “APO” – Automatic power on to conductive ground
- “DGB” – Digital ground balance to cancel interference of ground minerals
- Soil mineral indication scale & icon
- “RAY track” – Variable waveform to filter the ground interference
- “RAY graph” – Real time waveform animation
- On screen counter for signal inductance, alerts to start scanning when the energy field is strong
- BNC ground probe and main unit in one piece – no cables – compact design
- Rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing of screen
- Tactile keys & sound indication
- “WCC” – Signal amplifier with target Weight Check Control
- Gold plated “L” rods with amplifier
- Receiver antennas do not suffer from oxidation due to human skin PH
- Distances adjustable from 300 to 2100 meters range, depth 8 meters
RAYFINDER signal power for long distance location: Powerful 24 volts peak-to-peak transmitter, permits to set detection range levels from 300 m. to 2100+ m.
RAYFINDER signal accuracy: The most stable frequency signal possible. Scan gold and precious metals with frequency accurate down to 0.1 Hz. Find treasure and ignore the trash!.
RAYFINDER ground filters: Before starting the scan, RAYFINDER long range locator senses ground minerals and wetness by displaying GROUND ID numbers.
Long range locators of competitors are not smart enough, will either loose depth or give false signals on bad ground. RAYFINDER automatically alters the signal waveform to maintain good depth and metal discrimination for all ground conditions.
RAYFINDER factory and user programs: Modes for gold, silver, copper, bronze, iron, lead, aluminum, diamonds, water, void & 6 free modes for other elements. Unlike other LRL devices the metal frequency is not locked, and can be fine adjusted by the user in +/-1 Hz steps. Place your target sample on the ground to scan for its frequency and “teach” RAYFINDER to locate it. The user frequency settings are stored in memory to be used next time RAYFINDER gold detector powers on.