free delivery from 1000 € of purchase
* Delivery in mainland France, Corsica and Monaco
– Delivery from 2 to 3 days, under the following conditions:
* the order must be placed from Monday to Friday before 3 p.m. for delivery from the next day in the afternoon (except public holidays). Orders placed from Friday afternoon to Monday inclusive, will be delivered from Tuesday afternoon
For the withdrawal of the order of Products, a valid identity document will be required, as well as, where applicable, the card used for payment (bank card, etc.). Otherwise, the Products ordered cannot be returned to the User.
This service time is not guaranteed during certain periods of high activity, such as sales periods.
Delivery in “24 H to 48 H” At your place, or at your place of work, one option to contact us
– the order must be placed from Monday to Friday before 3 p.m. for delivery from the next afternoon (except public holidays). Orders placed from Friday afternoon to Monday inclusive will be delivered from Tuesday afternoon.
– Delivery must be made to the User’s home, or to his place of work.
– The User must pay for his order in advance.
* Delivery in French overseas departments and territories
The User must pay the amount of additional shipping costs which vary according to the amount of the order and the insurance costs generated. We invite the User to contact our customer service to find out the amount of shipping costs and all the information relating to this point (delivery terms, tax refunds, VAT and Customs Duties)
* Delivery in Europe outside France and outside Europe.
Contact our customer service on 0033622812512 to find out the shipping methods depending on the country of destination and the amount of the order.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND EXCHANGE– The principle
All Products delivered in Europe may be reimbursed except those excluded by law and bearing a mention to that effect, for example Products which have been personalized at the User’s request. The Products must be intact, complete, packed in the original packaging and marketable as is. The User has a right of withdrawal which may be exercised within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt or withdrawal of the Products. The User may return the Products without having to justify reasons, nor to pay a penalty within 14 days following the notification of the right of withdrawal. Return costs via La Poste are the responsibility of the User except for an error when sending the Product.
Upon receipt of your request for withdrawal and if it complies with the GCS, damiadetectors will offer to return the product concerned by you. We will send you a return agreement specifying the terms and conditions for returning your package. You agree to return to damiadetectors the products subject to withdrawal within 14 calendar days following the sending of the notification of your decision to withdraw.
In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 221-23 of the Consumer Code, you are responsible for the handling of the goods and the depreciation of their value during the withdrawal period. As such, damiadetectors reserves the right to engage your liability in the event of depreciation of the products returned within the framework of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to establish the nature, the characteristics and the good operation of these products.
- * Exceptions
In accordance with article L221-28 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for:
– Services fully performed before the end of the fourteen-day withdrawal period with your express prior agreement, and express waiver of your right of withdrawal
– Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized
– Goods likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
– Goods which have been unsealed after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection: this is for example the case of textile articles delivered with hygiene seals (underwear , swimsuits, etc.) when these have been removed, products from the Jewelery department such as piercings and earrings, etc…
– Goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items.
– The sale of trips and leisure activities that must be provided on a specific date or period.
In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 221-23 of the Consumer Code, the User is responsible for the handling of the goods and the depreciation of their value during the withdrawal period. As such, damiadetectors reserves the right to engage your liability in the event of depreciation of the products returned within the framework of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to establish the nature, the characteristics and the good operation of these products.
- * Reimbursement in the context of a withdrawal
damiadetectors undertakes to reimburse the User, who has exercised his right of withdrawal, the sums as soon as possible and at the latest within fourteen (14) days following the date of notification of the withdrawal. This reimbursement will take place only after the return of the products to damiadetectors. damiadetectors will reimburse the User for the returned Products, subject to compliance with the conditions mentioned above, basic “one way” delivery costs included.
If the User does not return his entire order and retains one or more Products ordered, the amount of the “one-way” delivery costs will be retained by damiadetectors. The refund will be made via the payment method of the returned order. In case of failure of refunds by credit card, the refund will be made by letter check sent to the billing address.
- * Exchange
The User also has a period of fifteen (14) days to request an exchange.